By T. Nakajima
Read or Download Advanced Fiber Spinning Technology PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
Polymers are one of the significant hallmarks of 20th-century technology, and the explosive outgrowth and super value of polymeric foams is a testomony to their notable versatility and distinctive houses. With functions from automobile to acoustic and scientific, polymeric foams pervade all components of our lives.
Kalia and Fu's novel monograph covers cryogenic remedy, homes and purposes of cryo-treated polymer fabrics. Written by way of a variety of foreign specialists, the twelve chapters during this publication provide the reader a entire photograph of the most recent findings and advancements, in addition to an outlook at the box.
The 1st quantity of fabrics in activities gear has develop into an important reference describing advancements in fabrics know-how and their impression on apparatus in a number activities. This moment quantity combines insurance of contemporary advancements in complex fabrics and their program in a few activities now not lined in quantity one.
This short provides a assessment of latest green approaches, layout and purposes for novel cellulose-based fabrics, together with regenerated fabrics, composites, nanocellulose and cellulose derivatives. software of those fabrics in smart textiles, packaging, strength garage, sensors, gasoline separations, tissue engineering and drug liberate are highlighted.
- Porous Materials for Carbon Dioxide Capture (Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology)
- Military Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Nanomaterials and Supramolecular Structures: Physics, Chemistry, and Applications
- Games for Children - Primary Resource Books for Teachers
- Fashion Retail Supply Chain Management: A Systems Optimization Approach (Communications in Cybernetics, Systems Science and Engineering)
Extra info for Advanced Fiber Spinning Technology
Advanced Fiber Spinning Technology by T. Nakajima