By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is considered as a secondary emotion by way of so much scientific theories and practitioners and seeks to respond to the subsequent questions:
- What are anger-related problems?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they diverse?
- How can we deal with a number of the anger-related problems?
Drawing on one case examine, the top-notch members each one current a special approach to therapy for anger-related issues. by way of taking into account the range of views and coverings to be had for anger-related issues, this ebook offers an outline of ways clinicians can enforce each one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted remedy for every person client.
- Anger comparable issues: easy concerns, types and Diagnostic concerns, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- proof for powerful remedy of Anger-Related problems, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender issues within the evaluation and remedy of Anger-Related problems, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic therapy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the therapy of Anger problems, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit treatment for Anger-Related problems, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and family members remedy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological concerns in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused remedy for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist process, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the therapy of Anger problems, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger issues, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and therapy of Anger-Related problems, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related problems
Read or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Best pathologies books
A character sickness Reader bargains a complete and obtainable choice of papers that would be essentially beneficial to practitioners operating in safe and non-secure settings with sufferers who've character issues. This ebook brings jointly fourteen vintage papers, which tackle the effect that operating with character affliction sufferers could have on employees.
This booklet will tell the reader of the remarkably excessive comorbidity of language impairment with a variety of psychopathologic problems of early life and youth and the consequences of this organization for scientific perform. The publication describes and discusses this courting, its etiology and effects for the kid, and medical matters in treating the affliction.
Prometeo consiguió arrebatar el fuego y los angeles técnica a los dioses para dárselo a los hombres pero se le olvidó dotarlos de un sistema de regulación que les permitiera vivir en paz y armonía consigo mismos y sus semejantes. Tuvo que ser el propio Zeus -nos cuenta Platón en el Protágoras- quien subsanara este mistakes, dotándoles de conciencia ethical para el cumplimiento de esta función.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- On Being and Having a Case Manager: A Relational Approach to Recovery in Mental Health
- Kinder und Trauma: Was Kinder brauchen, die einen Unfall, einen Todesfall, eine Katastrophe, Trennung, Missbrauch oder Mobbing erlebt haben (German Edition)
- A is for Anger: How to Cope- The Medical Librarian’s Annotated Guide
- Ethnic Times: Exploring Ethnonationalism in the Former Yugoslavia
Extra resources for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)
Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) by PhD Feindler Eva